Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 51: Rosti

Mark and the boys and I went to our favorite neighborhood Italian joint for dinner, Rosti on Montana.  We brought a bottle of Rodney Strong and I had my usual: chicken Milanese with checca and potatoes.  Those Rosti potatoes - they are pan fried, or maybe baked, and they are crispy and delicious.  Aidan had macaroni and cheese, Beckett had spaghetti and meatballs, and Mark had balsamic chicken.  When we got home I googled Rosti Santa Monica and one of the first pictures to pop up was Aidan's!  Here he is with Ron, Alan, Henry and company (Aidan is on the far right) appearing in Big Tony Ragu's blog.  He was doing a blog entry on Rosti and took this picture of Aidan and the Schlessingers.  I did not know my son was googleable!  The internet is freaking me out a little right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment